At The Color Bloc, we love Benjamin Moore Interior Paints. One of the fastest and easiest ways to transform the look of a room is by applying a new coat of paint to the walls. With Benjamin Moore interior paint, you can change the room’s look, increase the durability of your walls, and protect them from moisture. We even offer finishes that naturally repel stains and can be washed or scrubbed clean. Plus, these benefits aren’t limited to only the paint for walls. Benjamin Moore paint colors can be applied to ceilings, trim, doors, cabinets, and furniture. Whether you’re looking for a new coat of living room paint or want to transform your kitchen, there are many reasons to choose Benjamin Moore Interior Paints from The Color Bloc.
Benjamin Moore Interior Paints has you covered whether you want paint colors for the living room, bedroom, dining room, or kitchen. There are hundreds of colors to choose from. While this means that you can easily find the exact shade of purple you want for your accent wall, it also means that you might be overwhelmed by the living room paint options. The Color Bloc team would love to help your find the perfect shade of paint for every part of your home. If you’re trying to decide on the perfect hue and shade of your favorite color, here are some things to consider.
- Pale colors are light and breezy and make any room feel more naturally uplifting.
- Neutral colors and earthy tones will make a room feel warm and keep you grounded.
- Whites and off whites make spaces feel larger, cleaner, and more open.
- Deep hues create depth and richness and bring energy into a room.
Another benefit to Benjamin Moore Interior Paint is the number of available finishes. When choosing paint for walls, it is vital to consider the benefits of each type of finish. Different interior paints are better for different projects.
- Flat finishes are great for hiding imperfections and creating a smooth finish. However, they are harder to clean than other finishes and are best for ceilings or less trafficked areas.
- Matte finishes have similar properties to flat finishes and can withstand frequent washing. When applied, they are true to the tone and have a better depth of color, making matte finishes excellent for living rooms, dining rooms, and bedrooms.
- Eggshell finishes are durable and easy to clean. Eggshell is the most popular finish because it’s perfect for every room in your home.
- Low Lustre, Pearl, Satin, and Soft Gloss finishes are all ideal for trim, doors, window frames, and anything else that needs definition. They also stand up well to cleaning and have a natural milder resistance that makes them suitable for high humidity areas like bathrooms.
- Semi-Gloss finishes highlight details, cure smoothly, and can be easily cleaned. This finish is excellent for kitchen cabinets and furniture.
- High-Gloss finishes are outstanding in kitchens and bathrooms because of their moisture resistance. However, they also highlight imperfections, so you want to use them only on smooth surfaces.
Perfect Paint Lines
Another benefit to Benjamin Moore Interior Paints is that you aren’t limited to only one type of paint for walls. Their paint lines vary from budget-friendly to luxurious and even include unique specialty paint options. Every kind of interior paint delivers the high performance and durability you expect from Benjamin Moore products. Here are the interior paint lines we carry at The Color Bloc:
ADVANCE® Waterborne Interior Alkyd Paint
Aura® Bath & Spa Waterborne Interior Paint
Aura® Waterborne Interior Paint
ben® Chalkboard Paint
ben® Waterborne Interior Paint
Eco Spec® WB Silver Interior Latex
Muresco Ceiling Paint
Notable® Dry Erase Paint
Regal® Select Waterborne Interior Paint
Satin Impervo Alkyd Paint
Super Hide® Zero VOC Interior
Ultra Spec® 500 Interior
Ultra Spec® SCUFF-X®
Waterborne Ceiling Paint
The next time you’re searching for paint colors for living room paint, make sure The Color Bloc Benjamin Moore paint store is at the top of your list. Our trained experts are ready to help you with everything you need for your next interior paint project. We can help you find the best interior paint for walls, ceilings, and furniture. Contact us to set up an appointment or ask questions. The Color Bloc is a certified Benjamin Moore paint store located in Detroit, Michigan. We are a woman-owned enterprise that proudly serves Detroit, Hamtramck, Highland Park, Dearborn, Oak Park, Ferndale, Hazel Park, and Grosse Pointe.